Version 1.0, December 2019
By using the www.Inspiru.com website and Inspiru services you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
We don't charge you to use Inspiru or the other products and services covered by these Terms. Instead, businesses and organisations pay us to show you ads for their products and services. By using our products, you agree that we can show you ads that we think will be relevant to you and your interests. We use your personal data to help determine which ads to show you.
- In order to gain full access to use the website, you must create a profile and register as a user (hereinafter referred to as "Registered User").
- You are only permitted to register one profile per person on the website. The profile is personal and you must not transfer it to others.
- In order to become a Registered User, you choose a 3rd party provider i.e. Facebook when logging on to the Website.
- During the registration process, you must provide an email. The first time you create a review, you must provide a username will be shown on the Website whenever you write or comment on reviews or produce user-generated content. Therefore, you must consider whether you wish to use a username from which you can be identified by others. The username must not (i) be offensive or in other ways insulting, (ii) contain the terms "Guest", "Admin", "*.dk", "*.com", etc. or (iii) contain characteristics which belong to a third party, including names of famous persons, or personal names to which you do not own the rights. You warrant that your username does not infringe on any rights (including any intellectual property rights) belonging to any third party and/or pertaining to the User Terms.
- We are entitled at any time, without notice and without prejudice, to delete, suspend or change your profile in the event of your violation or suspected violation of these User Terms or applicable law. When deleting your profile, you will no longer have access to services on the Website which require your registration and/or login as a Registered User. When deleting your profile, we reserve the right to delete the user-generated content you have made on the Website.
- You are not permitted to gain access or attempt to gain access to the parts of the Website requiring user registration if you are not a Registered User.
- The content on the Website, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, text, characteristics, graphics, icons, photos, calculations, references and software, is the property of Inspiru or a third party owner (other than the Registered User) and is protected by Danish or international legislation, including the Danish Copyright Act, the Danish Trademarks Act, the Danish Marketing Practices Act, etc. If you provide feedback, ideas or suggestions regarding the Website or the services offered on the Website ("Feedback"), we are free to fully exploit such Feedback.
- We are in no case liable for damages for the use of the Website, including (i) loss of profits, contracts, turnover, business, business opportunity, loss or corruption of data or recovery of data, goodwill, security breach resulting from a failure of third party telecommunications and/or the internet, anticipated savings or revenue (regardless of whether any of these are direct, indirect or consequential) (ii) any loss or damage arising in connection with liabilities to third parties (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or (iii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Inspiru service for any reason, without notice at any time. As a Registered User you accept to be covered by the at all times current User Terms.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You may not use the Inspiru service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Inspiru service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Inspiru or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Inspiru.
- You must not access Inspiru’s private API by any other means other than the Inspiru application itself, unless you have obtained rights to do so.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Inspiru including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Inspiru, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Inspiru account. While BUTY prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Inspiru cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Inspiru service at your own risk.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Inspiru
- Some of the Inspiru Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Inspiru may place such advertising and promotions on the Inspiru Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Inspiru Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Inspiru Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Inspiru Services.
Privacy, your personal data and cookies